November 2, 2007

Italian Concrete 1, My Face 0

This seemed an appropriate time as any to start writing, since I don't really feel like going outside. I think the picture is self-explanatory.

Consider this post a pre-cursor to my musings on life, travels around Italy and Europe, and whatever happens to strike my fancy. Complete with pictures! The content of Trembling Rail is not confined to the present or current travels, since I've been here for two months and have lazily just stockpiled stories and photos. So occasionally there will be non-linear jumps around my adventures in the Mediterranean.

For the two of you wondering where the name Trembling Rail comes from, or the purpose behind it, I urge you if you haven't already, to watch Stand by Me.

And if you're still worried about my eye, I leave you with a quote from someone who knows much more about hurting himself than I do, Mr. Knoxville

"My head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.